- Parking for Persons with Disability (PwD) coming on wheelchairs or other vehicles (to be visible from the road)
- After entrance arrow signs marks indicating the queue
- Arrow mark indicating the polling personnel
- Signage for Male/Female toilets
- Signage for toilets for PwD voters
- Signage indicating drinking water
Tables of 4’ x 2 1/2’ with provision for 3 people to sit - one BLO with booth slips, two NSS / NSC volunteers (1 male 1 female) to guide and assist the voters (especially the PwDs) entering the polling station
- Ramps should have an inclination ratio of 1:10 and not more than 1:14
- Firm hand rails to be provided which should not be of shaky material
- In case there are stairs to reach polling station, ramp should also be provided there
- Whether separate toilets for Male and Female voters available
- Whether toilets are PwD-friendly.
- Whether running water is there in the toilets
- If running water facility is not there what arrangement has been done?
Whether there is facility of drinking water
Separate Entry and Exit
Whether separate entrance and exit is provided in the polling station
If no separate entrance and exitis available, whether provision of rope separator/partition can be done? specify
- Electricity connection with two plug points
- Minimum 1 fan
- 2-3 tube lights
- Is adequate furniture is available?
- Height of the table on which the Ballot Unit is kept should be disabled-friendly
Sufficient moving space around the table for wheel chairs