About This File
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed tenders are invited at a short notice on behalf of Election Commission of India for supply of Five (05)Apple MacBook Air(13-inch Retina Display, 1.6 GHz Dual-core Intel Core i5, 256GB) – Space Grey from the authorized dealers on L1 basis. The rates shall be quoted in prescribed format enclosed with the tender notice.
2. The interested agencies are advised to quote their rates in sealed envelopes super scribing “Tender for supply of Apple MacBook Air to the ECI”.
3. The interested dealers/firms may submit the tender documents complete in all respects along with other requisite documents by 10.04.2019 before 12.00 Noon to the undersigned (Room No. 201), Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001. The sealed tender should be submitted in the R & I Section located at the ground floor of the Nirvachan Sadan building. Late/delayed tender shall not be accepted after due date and time of submission of tender. The Election Commission of India will not be responsible for the postal loss/delay.
4. The Tender shall be opened on the scheduled date and time on 10.04.2019 at 2.30 PM in Room No 201, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, by the Committee appointed for the purpose by the Commission in the presence of the representatives of the tenderes, if any, who wish to be present on the spot at that time.
5. Election Commission of India reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the tenders at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
6. The supply of MacBook to be done within 03 days of the receipt of the Purchase order as per Annexure-A. If the firm fails to supply the MacBook within the prescribed time as per specification and rate approved, it would be liable to face the penalty as imposed by the competent authority.
7. The supply of MacBook is to be done in all respect as per Annexure-A. The tenderers can submit the bid either directly or through their authorized representative. In case, the tender is submitted by the authorized representative of the tenderer, then the tender shall be signed and submitted by authorized representative under legal power of attorney from the tenderer.
8. The cost of tender is ‘NIL’. The tender documents are not transferable.
9. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Election Commission of India will be final and binding.
10. The payment will be released by PFMS on production of original bill only after completion of the work.