About This File
The Election Commission hereby directs that all electors at the current biennial/bye elections to the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council from East-West Godavari Graduates', Krishna-Guntur Graduates' Constituency & Srikakulam-Vizianagaram-Visakhapatnam Teachers' Constituency and current biennial/bye elections to Telangana Legislative Council from Medak-Nizamabad-Adilabad-Karimnagar Graduates' Constituency, Medak-NizamabadAdilabad- Karimnagar Teachers' Constituency & Warangal-Khammam-Nalgonda Teachers' Constituency who have been issued with their EPICs, shall have to produce these cards to exercise their franchise, when they come to the polling stations for voting at the current biennial/bye elections to the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council and Telangana Legislative Council from the said Constituencies, notified on 25th February, 2019(Monday). However, those electors, who are not able to produce their EPICs, will have to produce any of the following alternative documents for establishing their identity: -
- Diving License,
- PAN Card,
- Service Identity Card issued by the educational Institutions in which the electors of the concerned Teachers'/Graduates' Constituency may be employed,
- Certificate of degree/Diploma issued by University, in original,
- Certificate of physical handicap issued by competent Authority, in original,
- Service identity card issued to its employees by state/Central government, Public Sector Undertakings, Local bodies or other Private Industrial Houses.
- Aadaar Card,
- Official identity Cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs.