About This File
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed tenders are invited on behalf of Election Commission of India for supply of laptops on rental basis from the authorized dealers on L1 basis. The rates shall be quoted in prescribed format enclosed with the tender notice.
2. The interested agencies are advised to quote their rates in sealed envelopes super scribing “Tender for supply of laptops on rental basis to the Election Commission of India”.
3. The interested dealers/firms may submit the tender documents complete in all respects along with other requisite documents by 12.02.2019 before 2.00 PM to the Section Officer (ICT Section), Election Commission of India, NirvachanSadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001. The sealed tender can also be submitted in the R & I Section located at the ground floor of the NirvachanSadan building. Late/delayed tender shall not be accepted after due date and time of submission of tender. The Election Commission of India will not be responsible for the postal loss/delay.
4. The Tender shall be opened on the scheduled date and time on 12.02.2019 at 2.30 PM in Room No 201, NirvachanSadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, by the Committee appointed for the purpose by the Commission in the presence of the representatives of the tenderes, if any, who wish to be present on the spot at that time.
5. Election Commission of India reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the tenders at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
6. The supply of laptops to be done within 2 days of the receipt of the Purchase order as per Annexure-A. If the firm fails to supply the laptops within the prescribed time as per specification and rate approved, it would be liable to face the penalty as imposed by the competent authority.
7. The supply of laptops is to be done in all respect as per Annexure-A. The tenderers can submit the bid either directly or through their authorized representative. In case, the tender is submitted by the authorized representative of the tenderer, then the tender shall be signed and submitted by authorized representative under legal power of attorney from the tenderer.
8. The cost of tender is ‘NIL’. The tender documents are not transferable.
9. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Election Commission of India will be final and binding.
10. The payment will be released by Public Financial Management System on production of original bill only after completion of the work.