About This File
The below instructions are for all DCC, SCC and NCC for incorporation into their IVRS system and Training to agents. This should be followed in all the contact centres.
Welcome to (District name/ State name) Voter Helpline of Election Commission of India.
a. Press 1 for English
b. Press 2 for
c. Press 3 for
- During the waiting time, play the following through IVRS (repeated).
- The call is important to us. You are in queue at Voter Helpline, please wait.
- “Now verify your name in the electoral roll, find your Polling Station, correct your entries directly from the mobile app. Search for Voter Helpline in the google play store and download the app.”
- “Election Commission of India has launched Voter Verification and Information Programme. During this programme, every voter gets the opportunity of verifying their name in the electoral roll, finding out about the polling station, and correcting their entries before the General Elections 2019.”
- Welcome to Voter Helpline of Election Commission of India. How may I help you?
- May I know your Mobile Number or your email ID?
- Please tell me your name.
Please tell me your State.
(The Agent must allow lodging of IFSC (Information, Feedback, Suggestion and Complaints) over the call and must punch every call on the NGSP Portal.)
For reference, following URL must be remembered for obtaining the information
- http://18.104.22.168/contactcenter/Login.aspx: Contact Centre Agent Login to NGSP.
- https://electoralsearch.in/ for making electoral search for confirmation of the Voter details.
- https://nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/trackstatus For application status of form submission.
- http://eronet.ecinet.in/ (ERONET)
- ‘Voter Helpline’ Mobile App from Google Play store. Link:: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eci.citizen&hl=en_IN
- ‘PwD App’ meant for Persons with Disability, downloadable from Google Play Store: Link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pwd.eci.com.pwdapp&hl=en_IN
- In case of complaint registration, the complaint ID should be given over the phone.
- The agent must never disconnect the call, only a user can disconnect the call.
The agent must say:
Thank You for calling (District Name) Voter Helpline of Election Commission of India. It is recommended to download the Election Commission of India official mobile app ‘Voter Helpline’ from google play store which will help you to verify your name in the electoral roll, find your Polling Station, correct your entries directly from the mobile app. Search for Voter Helpline in the google play store and download the app.”