About This File
Sub: Filling up of 10 (ten) posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade ‘A’ in the Level 04 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) of the Pay Matrix in the Secretariat of the Election Commission of India on deputation basis.
Election Commission of India proposes to obtain the services of 10 (Ten) Data Entry Operators (DEO) Grade ‘A’ in the Level 04 [Rs. 25,500-81,100] of the Pay Matrix on deputation basis from amongst Officers under the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis.
2. The initial period of deputation will be for 03 (three) year, which may be extended till the services are required in the Commission.
3. The terms and conditions of deputation of the selected persons will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II), dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
4. Eligible and interested persons and whose services can be spared immediately by their parent office may apply, through proper channel in prescribed format (Annexure-I), to the undersigned latest by 20.12.2018.
5. While forwarding the application in the prescribed format, it may be ensured that following documents are enclosed with the application:-
I. Attested copies of the Character Rolls of the person concerned for the last three years
II. Vigilance clearance and Integrity Certificate.
III. Statement of Penalties imposed, if any, during the last ten years.
6. Selection will be based on qualifying in the Interview/Personal Talk conducted by the Commission. The candidates selected will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. No TA/DA or any other allowance shall be provided for Interview/Personal Talk.
7. Incomplete applications, in any form, will not be considered.
8. The Commission reserves the right to withdraw the circular/cancel the appointment process at any time without assigning any reason.
(B. C. PATRA)