No. 181/1/2019(Requisition) Date: 30.05.2019
Election Commission of India proposes to obtain the services of 04(Four) Assistant Section Officers (ASOs) in Level 7 of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-) [Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, General Central Service] on deputation basis from amongst the following:-
Officers under the Central Government:-
a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
(ii) With five years regular service in posts in Level 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100/-) of the Pay Matrix and;
b) Having two years’ experience in establishment or election matters.
2. The initial period of deputation will be for one year, which may be extended till the services are required in the Commission.
3. The pay and allowances of the selected persons will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II), dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
4. Eligible and interested persons and whose services can be spared immediately by their parent office may apply, through proper channel in prescribed format (Annexure-I), to the undersigned latest by 15.07.2019.
5. While forwarding the application in the prescribed format, it may be ensured that following documents are enclosed with the applications:-
I. Attested copies of the Character Rolls of the person concerned for the last three years.
II. Vigilance clearance and Integrity Certificate.
III. Statement of Penalties imposed, if any, during the last ten years.
6. Selection will be based on qualifying in the Interview/Personal Talk conducted by the Commission. The candidates selected will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. No TA/DA or any other allowance shall be provided for Interview/Personal Talk.
7. Incomplete applications, in any form, will not be considered.
8. The vacancies cited above are not final and may change as per the need and requirement of the organization.
Bio-Data Proforma Annexure-I
1. Name and Address (in Block letters)
2. Date of Birth (in Christian era)
3. Date of Retirement
4. Educational Qualifications
5. Service and cadre to which belong
6. Whether belongs to SC/ST
7. Details of Employment (in chronological order). Enclose a separate sheet, duly authenticated by your signature if the space below is insufficient.
Office/Institution/Orgn. Post held From To Scale of pay & Basic Pay Nature of Duties
8. Nature of present employment i.e. ad-hoc or (Temporary) quasi-permanent or permanent
9. In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state:
a. The date of initial appointment
b. Period of appointment on deputation/contract
10. Additional details about present employment. Please state whether working under:
a. Central Government
b. State Government
c. Autonomous Organization
d. Government Undertaking
11. Are you in revised scale of pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale.
12. Existing total emoluments drawn per month
13. Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient.
Signature of the candidate
Forwarding Note by the Employer:
It is certified that:
(i) Information given in the above proforma is correct as per the service record of the applicant and the applicant fufils the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Circular.
(ii) The applicant is clear from vigilance angle and no disciplinary proceedings are pending or being contemplated against the officer.
(iii) The integrity of the applicant is beyond doubt.
(iv) That no major/minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant in last 10 years.
(v) The cadre controlling authority of the applicant has given its clearance for his applying for the above post.
(vi) The ACR Dossier of the applicant is enclosed with the application.
(Signature with seal of the authorized signatory
On behalf of the employer)