About This File
Dated: 28th November, 2019
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed tenders are invited on behalf of Election Commission of India for procurement of 10 licenses of Professional Project Reporting Tool (Wrike Business Plan) from the authorized dealers on L1 basis. The rates shall be quoted in prescribed format enclosed with the tender notice.
2. The interested agencies are advised to quote their rates in sealed envelopes super scribing “Tender for supply of Wrike software to the Election Commission of India”.
3. Bidders shall have to deposit Rs.14,000/- (Rupees fourteen thousand only) as EMD in the form of Demand Draft/Cheque in the name of “Pay and Accounts Officer, Election Commission of India, Ashoka Road, New Delhi” on or before bid submission closing date and time and submit before the Section Officer, ICT Division, Election Commission of India, Room no. 509, 5th Floor, NirvachanSadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi -110001.
4. The interested dealers/firms may submit the tender documents complete in all respects along with other requisite documents by 13.12.2019 before 2.00 PM to the Section Officer (ICT Section), Election Commission of India, NirvachanSadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001. The sealed tender can also be submitted in the R & I Section located at the ground floor of the NirvachanSadan building. Late/delayed tender shall not be accepted after due date and time of submission of tender. The Election Commission of India will not be responsible for the postal loss/delay.
5. The Tender shall be opened on the scheduled date and time on 13.12.2019 at 2.45 PM onwards in Room No 201, NirvachanSadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, by the Committee appointed for the purpose by the Commission in the presence of the representatives of the tenderes, if any, who wish to be present on the spot at that time. The evaluation will be on total price quoted for all software (Annexure-A) on L1 basis meeting the criterion.
6. Election Commission of India reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the tenders at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
7. The supply of software to be done within 05 days of the receipt of the Purchase order as per Annexure-A. If the firm fails to supply the software within the prescribed time as per specification and rate approved, it would be liable to face the penalty as imposed by the competent authority.
8. The supply of software is to be done in all respect as per Annexure-A. The tenderers can submit the bid either directly or through their authorized representative. In case, the tender is submitted by the authorized representative of the tenderer, then the tender shall be signed and submitted by authorized representative under legal power of attorney from the tenderer.
9. The cost of tender is ‘NIL’. The tender documents are not transferable.
10. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Election Commission of India will be final and binding.
11. The payment will be released by PFMS (Public Financial Management System) on production of original bill only after completion of the work.