About This File
No. 485/COMP/DISPOSAL/2017(Comp No. 1362)
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
1. Sealed tenders are invited from Authorised Recyclers of E-Waste (Approved by Govt. of India) on behalf of Election Commission of India for sale of empty cartridge shell on H1 basis. The tenderer is required to quote their highest rates.
2. The interested agencies are advised to quote their rates in sealed envelopes super scribing “Tender for Sale of Empty Cartridge Shell” as per Annexure ‘A’. The price should be quoted per empty cartridge shell. The actual no of empty cartridge shells may increase/decrease.
3. Bidders shall have to deposit Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) as EMD in the form of Demand Draft in the name of "Pay and Accounts Officer, Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi" on or before bid submission date and time and submit before the Section Officer, ICT Division, Election Commission of India, Room no. 509, 5th Floor, NirvachanSadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001. EMD of unsuccessful bidders shall be returned after finalization of successful bidder. Bid security of successful shall be returned on satisfactory completion of job.
4. The interested dealers/firms may submit the tender documents complete in all respects along with other requisite documents by 12.09.2019 till 12 noon to the Section Officer (ICT Section), Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001. The sealed tender can also be submitted in the R & I Section located at the ground floor of the Nirvachan Sadan building. Late/delayed tender shall not be accepted after due date and time of submission of tender. The Election Commission of India will not be responsible for the postal loss/delay.
5. The Tender shall be opened on the scheduled date and time on 12.09.2019 from 03:00 PM in Room No 201, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, by the Committee appointed for the purpose by the Commission in the presence of the representatives of the tenders, if any, who wish to be present on the spot at that time.
6. The tenderer/Authorised E-waste Recycler shall have to submit the Authorization Certificate obtained from the Govt. of India in their own name/organisation for collection/disposal of e-waste along with the copy of the Registration Certificate/Pass Book with Central Pollution Control Board/State Pollution Control Board (CPCB/SPCB). The registration should be valid as on date of tender as well as till the expiry of the contract.
7. Election Commission of India reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the tenders at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
8. The tenderers can submit the bid either directly or through their authorized representative. In case, the tender is submitted by the authorized representative of the tenderer, then the tender shall be signed and submitted by authorized representative under legal power of attorney from the tenderer.
9. The cost of tender is ‘NIL’. The tender documents are not transferable.
10. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Election Commission of India will be final and binding.
11. The successful tenderer before lifting e-waste will have to deposit the entire amount by Cash or Demand Draft/Pay Order drawn in favour of “DDO, Election Commission of India” payable at New Delhi. E-Waste is to be lifted before the appointed officers or with the person nominated by the Election Commission of India. Immediately after lifting the same, the vendor will have to issue a Certificate indicating/showing the extent of e-waste (used cartridges shell) lifted for its disposal as E-waste, as per the rules of the Govt. of India.
12. The successful tenderer/contractor shall engage his own labour for lifting the same only from the place earmarked for the purpose and shall have to bear the cartage for lifting the same. The contractor will lift the e-waste (used cartridge shell) himself and not through any agent or by outsourcing.
13. The inspection of material should be done carefully by the prospective bidders or their representatives in this office premises between 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM on 02.09.2018 to 11.09.2019 and queries raised to the concerned officer at the time of inspection. No further clarifications shall be given after the above inspection.
14. The collection of e-waste (used cartridges shell) shall be made within one week on receipt of the Work Order, otherwise the Security Deposit may be forfeited along with any other action as may be deemed appropriate by the Registry.