About This File
No.485/Comp/ICT/VCSystem/2019 Dated: 28.05.2019
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed tenders are invited on behalf of Election Commission of India for supply of 07 nos. of Polycom Real Presence Group 310 (Video Conference System) from the authorized dealers on L1 basis. The rates shall be quoted in prescribed format enclosed with this tender notice.
2. The interested agencies are advised to quote their rates in sealed envelopes super scribing “Tender for supply of Video Conference System to the Election Commission of India”.
3. Bidders shall have to deposit Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only) as EMD in the form of Demand Draft in the name of “Pay and Accounts Officer, Election Commission of India, Ashoka Road, New Delhi” on or before bid submission closing date and time and submit before the Section Officer, ICT Division, Election Commission of India, Room no. 509, 5th Floor, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi -110001.
4. The interested dealers/firms may submit the tender documents complete in all respects along with other requisite documents by 24.06.2019 before 2.00 PM to the Section Officer (ICT Section), Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001. The sealed tender can also be submitted in the R & I Section located at the ground floor of the Nirvachan Sadan building. Late/delayed tender shall not be accepted after due date and time of submission of tender. The Election Commission of India will not be responsible for the postal loss/delay.
5. The Tender shall be opened on the scheduled date and time on 24.06.2019 at 3.00 PM in Room No 201, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, by the Committee appointed for the purpose by the Commission in the presence of the representatives of the tenderers, if any, who wish to be present on the spot at that time.
6. Election Commission of India reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the tenders at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
7. On award of contract, successful bidder has to deposit 5% of the value of total contract. This may be in form of Bank Draft/Cheque of any Nationalized bank.
8. The supply of material to be done within 7 days of the receipt of the Purchase order as per Annexure-A. If the firm fails to supply the VC Systems within the prescribed time as per specification and rate approved, it would be liable to face the penalty as imposed by the competent authority.
9. Installation shall be the responsibility of the vendor within the Commissions’ Secretariat and its branch office of Jeevan Tara Building-Parliament Street. Besides, it is presumed that vendor shall provide all accessories like mike, speakers system, etc. at the time of installation process.
10. The supply of VC Systems is to be done in all respect as per Annexure-A. The tenderers can submit the bid either directly or through their authorized representative. In case, the tender is submitted by the authorized representative of the tenderer, then the tender shall be signed and submitted by authorized representative under legal power of attorney from the tenderer.
11. The cost of tender is ‘NIL’. The tender documents are not transferable.
12. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Election Commission of India will be final and binding.
13. The payment will be released by Public Financial Management System on production of original bill only after completion of the work.