The ICT division of Election Commission of India has undertaken a new initiative by designing a mobile application for developing a culture of avid electoral engagement and making informed and ethical ballot decisions among citizens of the country.
This app will allow users to easily find the information they are looking for. Citizens can browse the app based on their own interests and learn more about the Election Process in a more engaging way.
The Election Commission of India has significantly modernized this Citizen interface to accommodate a growing user-base, as the Election Commission of India continues to branch out into new technology areas and caters for massive information dissemination requirements for its 87.5 Crore Electors during the General Elections.
- Electoral Search by Details or by using EPIC Number
- Register to Vote for New Voter Registration
- Apply for new voter ID card/due to shifting from AC, Transposition within the assembly, Deletion/objection in the electoral roll, Correction of entries in the electoral roll, Apply online for registration of overseas voters.
- All types of NVSP Forms Submission, notification and status updates will be available in a few clicks only.
- Tags based frequently asked questions (FAQs) for a better understanding of the Electoral Process. Tags categories include: When, Who, Why, Where, What, How
- Access to Articles/Galleries published on the website of ECI and SVEEP.
- News, Press Releases from Election Commission of India.
- Registration of any Complaint
- Search your Name by in Electoral Roll by EPIC Number or Barcode of EPIC Card.
- View contesting candidate profile and affidavit. (GE 2019)
Edited by ECI